La recherche de bonnes règles sociales: objet de science et de choix démocratique ? Le cas de Friedrich Hayek
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2008. "On the complementarity of liberalism and democracy – a reading of F.A. Hayek and J.M. Buchanan," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 139-161, August.
- Alain Marciano, 2009. "Buchanan’s constitutional political economy: exchange vs. choice in economics and in politics," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 42-56, March.
- Boettke, Peter, 2011.
"Teaching economics, appreciating spontaneous order, and economics as a public science,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 265-274.
- Boettke, Peter, 2010. "Teaching economics, appreciating spontaneous order, and economics as a public science," MPRA Paper 33064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1992. "The Endogenous Public Choice Theorist," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 117-129, January.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1980. "Decentralization and Rights," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(186), pages 107-123, May.
- Charles W. Baird, 1989. "James Buchanan and the Austrians: The Common Ground," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(1), pages 201-230, Spring/Su.
- Viktor Vanberg, 2000. "Globalization, Democracy, and Citizens' Sovereignty: Can Competition Among Governments Enhance Democracy? 1," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 87-112, March.
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-157, Jan.-Feb..
- Sandra Peart & David Levy, 2008. "Discussion, construction and evolution: Mill, Buchanan and Hayek on the constitutional order," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Buchanan, James M, 1975. "A Contractarian Paradigm for Applying Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 225-230, May.
- Buchanan, James M, 1988. "Contractarian Political Economy and Constitutional Interpretation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 135-139, May.
More about this item
KeywordsConstitutional political economy; constitutional democracy; science of social rules; autonomy; heteronomy; value judgments; truth judgments.; Economie politique constitutionnelle; James Buchanan; Viktor Vanberg; démocratie constitutionnelle; Friedrich Hayek; science des règles sociales; autonomie; hétéronomie; jugements de valeur; jugements de fait.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00641440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .