Ekonomie vědy - naděje, nebo léčka?
[Economics of Science - A Hope or a Pitfall?]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan, Paula E., 2010. "The Economics of Science," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Arthur Diamond, 2005. "Measurement, incentives and constraintsin Stigler's economics of science," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 635-661.
- Hands, Douglas W., 1985. "Karl Popper and Economic Methodology: A New Look," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 83-99, April.
- David M. Blank & George J. Stigler, 1957. "The Demand and Supply of Scientific Personnel," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan57-1, January.
- Rosenberg, Alexander, 1988. "Economics is Too Important to Be Left to the Rhetoricians," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 129-149, April.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 1999. "A formal model of theory choice in science," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 14(1), pages 113-130.
More about this item
Keywordsmethodology of economics; economics of science; sociology of science;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2012:y:2012:i:4:id:861:p:536-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.