How to Improve Forensic Science
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- McQuade, Thomas J & Butos, William N, 2003. "Order-Dependent Knowledge and the Economics of Science," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 16(2-3), pages 133-152, September.
- McCabe, Kevin & Houser, Daniel & Ryan, Lee & Smith, Vernon & Trouard, Ted, 2001. "A Functional Imaging Study of Cooperation in Two-Person reciprocal Exchange," MPRA Paper 5172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1976. "Franchise Bidding for Natural Monopolies -- in General and with Respect to CATV," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 73-104, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:4:y:2008:i:1:p:1-30. is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Garnett, 2011. "Specialists and citizens all: A reply to Boettke, Koppl, and Holcombe," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 71-76, March.
- Claudio Detotto & Bryan C. McCannon, 2017.
"Economic freedom and public, non-market institutions: evidence from criminal prosecution,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 107-128, May.
- Claudio Detotto & Bryan C. McCannon, 2015. "Economic Freedom and Public, Non-Market Institutions: Evidence from Criminal Prosecution," Working Papers 15-16, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Claudio Detotto & Bryan Mccannon, 2016. "« Economic freedom and public, non-market institutions: evidence from criminal prosecution »," Post-Print hal-01468069, HAL.
- Everard Cowan & Roger Koppl, 2011. "An experimental study of blind proficiency tests in forensic science," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 251-271, September.
- Roger Koppl, 2011. "Against representative agent methodology," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 43-55, March.
- Roger G. Koppl, 2006. "The Science Game: An Experiment on Reducing errors in Forensic Science and Other Areas," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
Keywordsforensics; forensic science; epistemics; DNA; fingerprints; vouchers; privatization;
- K - Law and Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwple:0503001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .