How to improve Kline and Rosenberg's chain-linked model of innovation: building blocks and diagram-based languages
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Pierre Micaëlli & Joelle Forest & Eric Coatanéa & Galina Medyna, 2014. "How to improve Kline and Rosenberg's chain-linked model of innovation: building blocks and diagram-based languages," Post-Print halshs-01064736, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sophie Boutillier & Joëlle Forest & Delphine Gallaud & Blandine Laperche & Corinne Tanguy & Leila Temri, 2014. "Principes d'économie de l'innovation," Post-Print hal-01506295, HAL.
- Dimitri Uzunidis & Sophie Boutillier, 2012. "Globalization of R&D and network innovation: what do we learn from the evolutionist theory?," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 23-52.
- Abdelillah Hamdouch, 2009. "Networking, clustering and innovation dynamics in the global economy: general presentation," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 5-13.
- Abdellilah Hamdouch & F. Moulaert, 2006. "Knowledge Infrastructures, Innovation Dynamics and Knowledge Creation/Diffusion/Accumulation Processes: A Comparative Institutional Perspective," Post-Print halshs-00285249, HAL.
- Blandine Laperche, 2012. "General presentation innovation processes: why institutions matter," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 3-11.
More about this item
Keywordschain-linked model; diagram-based language; innovation; system thinking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:jiedbu:jie_015_0059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-journal-of-innovation-economics.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.