A Discussion on Empirical Micro-Bases of Hayek’s Methodological Individualism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sean Crockett & VernonL. Smith & BartJ. Wilson, 2009.
"Exchange and Specialisation as a Discovery Process,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(539), pages 1162-1188, July.
- Sean Crockett & Vernon Smith & Bart Wilson, 2006. "Exchange and Specialization as a Discovery Process," Working Papers 1002, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised May 2006.
- Ulrich Witt, 1992. "Evolutionary Concepts in Economics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 405-419, Fall.
- Daniel Houser & David Reiley & Michael Urbancic, 2004. "Checking Out Temptation: An Natural Experiment with Purchases at the Grocery Register," Working Papers 1001, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Nov 2008.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2000. "Economics and Identity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 715-753.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Daniel McFadden, 2001. "Economic Choices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 351-378, June.
- Will Wilkinson, 2005. "Book Reviews: Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 25(1), pages 172-176, Winter.
- Cosmides, Leda & Tooby, John, 1994. "Better than Rational: Evolutionary Psychology and the Invisible Hand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 327-332, May.
- North, D-C, 1997. "The Process of Economic Change," Research Paper 128, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- George A. Akerlof, 2003.
"Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, March.
- George A. Akerlof, 2002. "Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 411-433, June.
- Akerlof, George A., 2001. "Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2001-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1994. "Methodological Individualism and Social Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 1-9, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmethodological individualism; Hayek; the sensory order; empirical micro-bases; interdisciplinary research in economics;
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .