Checking Out Temptation: An Natural Experiment with Purchases at the Grocery Register
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Who Understands Specialization and Trade?
by Agent Continuum in Agent Continuum on 2010-01-18 22:09:44
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean Crockett & VernonL. Smith & BartJ. Wilson, 2009.
"Exchange and Specialisation as a Discovery Process,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(539), pages 1162-1188, July.
- Sean Crockett & Vernon Smith & Bart Wilson, 2006. "Exchange and Specialization as a Discovery Process," Working Papers 1002, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised May 2006.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:80-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Houser, Daniel & Piovesan, Marco, 2011.
"Temptation and productivity: A field experiment with children,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 126-136.
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Houser, Daniel & Piovesan, Marco, 2011. "Temptation and productivity: A field experiment with children," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 126-136, April.
- Bart J. Wilson, 2012. "Contra Private Fairness," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(2), pages 407-435, April.
- Cary Deck, 2009. "An experimental analysis of cooperation and productivity in the trust game," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Bart J. Wilson & Taylor Jaworski & Karl E. Schurter & Andrew Smyth, 2012.
"The Ecological and Civil Mainsprings of Property: An Experimental Economic History of Whalers' Rules of Capture,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 617-656, October.
- Bart J. Wilson & Taylor Jaworski & Karl Schurter & Andrew Smyth, 2010. "The Ecological and Civil Mainsprings of Property: An Experimental Economic History of Whalers’ Rules of Capture," Working Papers 10-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Lades, Leonhard K., 2014.
"Impulsive consumption and reflexive thought: Nudging ethical consumer behavior,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 114-128.
- Leonhard K. Lades, 2012. "Impulsive Consumption and Reflexive Thought: Nudging Ethical Consumer Behavior," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Zhao, Liang & Zhu, Xian Chen, 2007. "A Discussion on Empirical Micro-Bases of Hayek’s Methodological Individualism," MPRA Paper 3862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:329-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor Jaworski & Bart J. Wilson, 2013.
"Go West Young Man: Self-Selection and Endogenous Property Rights,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 886-904, April.
- Taylor Jaworski & Bart J. Wilson, 2009. "Go West Young Man: Self-selection and Endogenous Property Rights," Working Papers 09-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Dolan, P. & Hallsworth, M. & Halpern, D. & King, D. & Metcalfe, R. & Vlaev, I., 2012. "Influencing behaviour: The mindspace way," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 264-277.
- Tyler Watts, 2010. "Arbitrage and knowledge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 79-96, March.
- D. Pennesi, 2016. "Deciding fast and slow," Working Papers wp1082, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Daniel Houser & Marco Piovesan, 2010. "Willpower in children and adults: a survey of results and economic implications," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 57(3), pages 259-267, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gms:wpaper:1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stan Tsirulnikov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icgmuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.