Spent Resources: Self-Regulatory Resource Availability Affects Impulse Buying
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:2:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s13162-012-0030-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abraham Yeboah & Vida Owusu-Prempeh, 2017. "Exploring the Consumer Impulse Buying Behaviour from a Range of Consumer and Product Related Factors," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(2), pages 146-159, April.
- Qiang Yan & Lingli Wang & Wenjing Chen & Junghoo Cho, 2016. "Study on the influencing factors of unplanned consumption in a large online promotion activity," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 453-477, December.
- Yinlong Zhang & L.J. Shrum, "undated". "The Influence of Self-Construal on Impulsive Consumption," Working Papers 0006, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Hoel, Jessica B. & Schwab, Benjamin & Hoddinott, John, 2016. "Self-control exertion and the expression of time preference: Experimental results from Ethiopia," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 136-146.
- Lades, Leonhard K., 2014.
"Impulsive consumption and reflexive thought: Nudging ethical consumer behavior,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 114-128.
- Leonhard K. Lades, 2012. "Impulsive Consumption and Reflexive Thought: Nudging Ethical Consumer Behavior," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Chi, Nai-Wen & Chang, Huo-Tsan & Huang, Hsien-Lier, 2015. "Can personality traits and daily positive mood buffer the harmful effects of daily negative mood on task performance and service sabotage? A self-control perspective," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 1-15.
- Michael J. Dorsch & Kjell Y. Törnblom & Ali Kazemi, 2017. "A Review of Resource Theories and Their Implications for Understanding Consumer Behavior," Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 5-25.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:80-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massara, Francesco & Liu, Sandra S. & Melara, Robert D., 2010. "Adapting to a retail environment: Modeling consumer-environment interactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 673-681, July.
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Houser, Daniel & Piovesan, Marco, 2011.
"Temptation and productivity: A field experiment with children,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 126-136.
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Houser, Daniel & Piovesan, Marco, 2011. "Temptation and productivity: A field experiment with children," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 126-136, April.
- de Langhe, B. & Sweldens, S.T.L.R. & van Osselaer, S.M.J. & Tuk, M.A., 2008. "The Emotional Information Processing System is Risk Averse: Ego-Depletion and Investment Behavior," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-064-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:eee:touman:v:44:y:2014:i:c:p:140-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2944-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tammie Ronen & Liat Hamama & Michael Rosenbaum & Ayla Mishely-Yarlap, 2016. "Subjective Well-Being in Adolescence: The Role of Self-Control, Social Support, Age, Gender, and Familial Crisis," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 81-104, February.
- Punj, Girish, 2011. "Impulse buying and variety seeking: Similarities and differences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 745-748, July.
- Achtziger, Anja & Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Wagner, Alexander K., 2016. "The impact of self-control depletion on social preferences in the ultimatum game," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-16.
- Palma, Marco & Segovia, Michelle & Kassas, Bachir & Ribera, Luis & Hall, Charles, 2016. "The Effects of Self-Control on Subsequent Purchasing Decisions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235987, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xu, Xun & Zeng, Shuo & He, Yuanjie, 2017. "The influence of e-services on customer online purchasing behavior toward remanufactured products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 113-125.
- Janssen, Loes & Fennis, Bob M. & Pruyn, Ad Th.H. & Vohs, Kathleen D., 2008. "The path of least resistance: Regulatory resource depletion and the effectiveness of social influence techniques," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(10), pages 1041-1045, October.
- Carolina Laureti & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "The Time-Inconsistency Factor: How Banks Adapt to their Mix of Savers," Working Papers CEB 12-035, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2792-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Piyush & Sivakumaran, Bharadhwaj & Marshall, Roger, 2010. "Impulse buying and variety seeking: A trait-correlates perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 276-283, March.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:329-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bossuyt, Saar & Vermeir, Iris & Slabbinck, Hendrik & De Bock, Tine & Van Kenhove, Patrick, 2017. "The compelling urge to misbehave: Do impulse purchases instigate unethical consumer behavior?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 60-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:33:y:2007:i:4:p:537-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.