Arbitrage and knowledge
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 23 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sdaeonline.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11138/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sean Crockett & Vernon Smith & Bart Wilson, 2006.
"Exchange and Specialization as a Discovery Process,"
1002, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised May 2006.
- Sean Crockett & VernonL. Smith & BartJ. Wilson, 2009. "Exchange and Specialisation as a Discovery Process," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(539), pages 1162-1188, 07.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Velde, Francois R, 1999.
"The Big Problem of Small Change,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 137-61, May.
- Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2004. "The Plight of Underdeveloped Countries," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 24(3), pages 235-249, Fall.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
- Boettke, Peter J, 2002. "Information and Knowledge: Austrian Economics in Search of its Uniqueness," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 15(4), pages 263-74, December.
- Demmert, Henry & Klein, Daniel B., 2003. "Experiment on entrepreneurial discovery: an attempt to demonstrate the conjecture of Hayek and Kirzner," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 295-310, March.
- Daniel Houser & David Reiley & Michael Urbancic, 2004. "Checking Out Temptation: An Natural Experiment with Purchases at the Grocery Register," Working Papers 1001, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Nov 2008.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:23:y:2010:i:1:p:79-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.