Arbitrage and knowledge
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boettke, Peter J, 2002. " Information and Knowledge: Austrian Economics in Search of its Uniqueness," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 263-74, December.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Francois R. Velde, 1997.
"The big problem of small change,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
WP-97-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Sean Crockett & VernonL. Smith & BartJ. Wilson, 2009.
"Exchange and Specialisation as a Discovery Process,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(539), pages 1162-1188, 07.
- Sean Crockett & Vernon Smith & Bart Wilson, 2006. "Exchange and Specialization as a Discovery Process," Working Papers 1002, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised May 2006.
- Demmert, Henry & Klein, Daniel B., 2003. "Experiment on entrepreneurial discovery: an attempt to demonstrate the conjecture of Hayek and Kirzner," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 295-310, March.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213.
- Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2004. "The Plight of Underdeveloped Countries," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 24(3), pages 235-249, Fall.
- Daniel Houser & David Reiley & Michael Urbancic, 2004. "Checking Out Temptation: An Natural Experiment with Purchases at the Grocery Register," Working Papers 1001, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Nov 2008.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:23:y:2010:i:1:p:79-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.