Information and Knowledge: Austrian Economics in Search of its Uniqueness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:revaec:v:30:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11138-016-0346-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Tyler Watts, 2010. "Arbitrage and knowledge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 79-96, March.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2015. "Enhancing the reliability of performance measures in empirical based research: leverage ratios and theoretical based research," MPRA Paper 61789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Garnett, 2009. "Hayek and liberal pedagogy," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 315-331, December.
- Andrea Migone, 2011. "Embedded markets: A dialogue between F.A. Hayek and Karl Polanyi," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 355-381, December.
- Zhao, Liang & Zhu, Xian Chen, 2008. "An Explanation to Individual Knowledge and Behavior Based on Empirical Substrates," MPRA Paper 6825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Aimar, 2008. "Self-ignorance: Towards an extension of the Austrian paradigm," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 23-43, March.
- Peter Boettke & Christopher Coyne & Peter Leeson, 2007. "Saving government failure theory from itself: recasting political economy from an Austrian perspective," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 127-143, June.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2009. "Learning-Testing Process in Classroom: An Empirical Simulation Model," MPRA Paper 12146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Miller, 2014. "Ilya Somin, Democracy and political ignorance: why smaller government is smarter," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 261-264, October.
- Boettke, Peter, 2010. "From neuro-Hayekians to subjectivist Hayekians: a reply to Horwitz and Koppl," MPRA Paper 33605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vipin Veetil, 2011. "Conceptions of rationality in law and economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 199-228, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:15:y:2002:i:4:p:263-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .