The evolution of knowledge: beyond the biological model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schlicht Ekkehart, 2000. "Aestheticism in the Theory of Custom," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Cosmides, Leda & Tooby, John, 1994. "Better than Rational: Evolutionary Psychology and the Invisible Hand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 327-332, May.
- Brian J. Loasby, 2001. "Time, knowledge and evolutionary dynamics: why connections matter," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 393-412.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Tiziano Raffaelli, 2001. "Marshall on mind and society: neurophysiological models applied to industrial and business organization," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 208-229.
- Nightingale, Paul, 2000. "Economies of Scale in Experimentation: Knowledge and Technology in Pharmaceutical R&D," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 315-359, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holm-Detlev Köhler, 2008. "Profit and Innovation Strategies in Low-Tech Firms," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 26, pages 73-88, Julio.
- Quatraro, Francesco, 2006. "Innovating Routines and Routinizing Invention: A Study on the Diffusion of Patent Applications in Italian Regions, 1981-2001," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200606, University of Turin.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & de Souza, Nathalia Almeida, 2010. "An evolutionary game theory approach to the dynamics of the labour market: A formal and informal perspective," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 101-110, May.
- Beckenbach, Frank, 2005. "Knowledge representation and search processes: A contribution to the microeconomics of invention and innovation," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 75, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Muñoz, Félix-Fernando & Encinar, María-Isabel & Cañibano, Carolina, 2011. "On the role of intentionality in evolutionary economic change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 193-203, September.
- Encinar, María Isabel & Muñoz, Félix & Cañibano, Carolina, 2006. "‘Ethical Novelty’: new insights into economic change," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2010. "A Neo-Darwinian Foundation of Evolutionary Economics. With an Application to the Theory of the Firm," Discussion Paper Series 309, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Muñoz, Félix & Encinar, María Isabel, 2007. "Action Plans and Socio-Economic Evolutionary Change," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Brian J. Loasby, 2005. "Making Connections," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 2(1), pages 56-65, April.
- Reyes CalderÃ³n, 2004. "Fron Neo-classical Entrepreneur to Socio-economic Organization," Faculty Working Papers 01/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:31:y:2002:i:8-9:p:1227-1239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.