The evolution of knowledge: beyond the biological model
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schlicht Ekkehart, 2000.
"Aestheticism in The Theory of Custom,"
Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 20, March.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211.
- Cosmides, Leda & Tooby, John, 1994. "Better than Rational: Evolutionary Psychology and the Invisible Hand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 327-32, May.
- Nightingale, Paul, 2000. "Economies of Scale in Experimentation: Knowledge and Technology in Pharmaceutical R&D," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 315-59, June.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-96, September.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Tiziano Raffaelli, 2001. "Marshall on mind and society: neurophysiological models applied to industrial and business organization," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 208-229.
- Brian J. Loasby, 2001. "Time, knowledge and evolutionary dynamics: why connections matter," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 393-412.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:31:y:2002:i:8-9:p:1227-1239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.