Action Plans and Socio-Economic Evolutionary Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Richard R., 2008.
"Bounded rationality, cognitive maps, and trial and error learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 78-89, July.
- Richard R. Nelson, 2005. "Bounded Rationality, Cognitive Maps, and Trial and Error Learning," LEM Papers Series 2005/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Loasby, Brian J., 2002. "The evolution of knowledge: beyond the biological model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1227-1239, December.
- Brian J. Loasby, 2001. "Time, knowledge and evolutionary dynamics: why connections matter," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 393-412.
More about this item
Keywordsconnections; action plans; novelty; intentionality; evolutionary economic process;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2007-05-26 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2007-05-26 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-05-26 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uam:wpaper:200707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Maroto-Sánchez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauames.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.