Action Plans and Socio-Economic Evolutionary Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Richard R., 2008.
"Bounded rationality, cognitive maps, and trial and error learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 78-89, July.
- Richard R. Nelson, 2005. "Bounded Rationality, Cognitive Maps, and Trial and Error Learning," LEM Papers Series 2005/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Brian J. Loasby, 2001. "Time, knowledge and evolutionary dynamics: why connections matter," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 393-412.
- Loasby, Brian J., 2002. "The evolution of knowledge: beyond the biological model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1227-1239, December.
More about this item
Keywordsconnections; action plans; novelty; intentionality; evolutionary economic process;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-05-26 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2007-05-26 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-05-26 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uam:wpaper:200707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Maroto-Sánchez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauames.html .