Aestheticism in the Theory of Custom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Schlicht, Ekkehart & Kubon-Gilke, Gisela, 1993. "Gefordertheit und institutionelle Analyse am Beispiel des Eigentums," Munich Reprints in Economics 3173, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Reinhard Pirker & Hermann Rauchenschwandtner, 1998. "Sense of Community: A Fundamental Concept of Institutional Economics," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 154(2), pages 406-406, June.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1998. "On Custom in the Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292241, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loasby, Brian J., 2002. "The evolution of knowledge: beyond the biological model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1227-1239, December.
- Uta-Maria Niederle, 2005.
"From Possession to Property: Preferences and the Role of Culture,"
Chapters,in: Complexity and the Economy, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Uta-Maria Niederle, 2004. "From Possession to Property: Preferences and the Role of Culture," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2001. "Custom," Discussion Papers in Economics 19, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jeehcn:v:10:y:2000:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.