Ordres contradictoires et coordination destructive: le malaise iranien
[Contradictory orders and detructive coordination: the Iranian disease]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2010. "Ordres contradictoires et coordination destructive : Le malaise iranien," Post-Print hal-00629134, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- He, Yan & Lin, Hai & Wu, Chunchi & Dufrene, Uric B., 2009. "The 2000 presidential election and the information cost of sensitive versus non-sensitive S&P 500 stocks," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 54-86, February.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2004. "The Political Economy of Destructive Power," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3481.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1998. "On Custom in the Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292241.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2011. "The Economics of Destructive Power," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jérôme Maucourant, 2012. "Les limites du capitalisme : penser la crise du néolibéralisme et les failles de la pensée économique avec Karl Polanyi," Post-Print halshs-00806223, HAL.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2015.
"جایگاه سپاه در اقتصاد ایران
[The Economic Role of Sepah (The Guardians of Revolution)in the Iranian Economy]," MPRA Paper 68531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2017.
"Coercive state, resisting society, political and economic development in Iran,"
CEPN Working Papers
2017-17, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2017. "Coercive state, resisting society, political and economic development in Iran," CEPN Working Papers hal-01583595, HAL.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2009. "An Introduction to Destructive Coordination," Post-Print hal-00629124, HAL.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2011. "Soft budget constraint and the parastatal sector," MPRA Paper 37926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmode of coordination; destructive coordination; contradictory orders; parallel institutions; Iranian disease; Islamic Republic of Iran;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .