Ordres contradictoires et coordination destructive : Le malaise iranien
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2006.
"Ordres contradictoires et coordination destructive: le malaise iranien
[Contradictory orders and detructive coordination: the Iranian disease]," MPRA Paper 13235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- He, Yan & Lin, Hai & Wu, Chunchi & Dufrene, Uric B., 2009. "The 2000 presidential election and the information cost of sensitive versus non-sensitive S&P 500 stocks," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 54-86, February.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2004. "The Political Economy of Destructive Power," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3481, April.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1998. "On Custom in the Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292241.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2011. "The Economics of Destructive Power," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jérôme Maucourant, 2012. "Les limites du capitalisme : penser la crise du néolibéralisme et les failles de la pensée économique avec Karl Polanyi," Post-Print halshs-00806223, HAL.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2015.
"جایگاه سپاه در اقتصاد ایران
[The Economic Role of Sepah (The Guardians of Revolution)in the Iranian Economy]," MPRA Paper 68531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2017.
"Coercive state, resisting society, political and economic development in Iran,"
CEPN Working Papers
2017-17, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2017. "Coercive state, resisting society, political and economic development in Iran," CEPN Working Papers hal-01583595, HAL.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2009. "An Introduction to Destructive Coordination," Post-Print hal-00629124, HAL.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2011. "Soft budget constraint and the parastatal sector," MPRA Paper 37926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmode of coordination; destructive coordination; contradictory orders; parallel institutions; Islamic Republic of Iran; coordination destructive; ordres contradictoires; mode de coordination; institutions parallèles; République Islamique d'Iran;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-10-22 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00629134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.