Citations for "Family Economics and Macro Behavior"
by Becker, Gary S
- Chiarini, Bruno, 2010. "Was Malthus right? The relationship between population and real wages in Italian history, 1320 to 1870," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 460-475, October.
- Clark, Gregory, 2009.
"Was There Ever a Ruling Class? A Proposal for the study of 800 Years of Social Mobility,"
Working Papers in Economic History
2009/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Gregory Clark, 2010. "Was There Ever a Ruling Class? A Proposal for the study of 800 Years of Social Mobility," Investigaciones de Historia Económica (IHE) Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociación Española de Historia Económica, vol. 6(02), pages 11-38.
- Joel M. Guttman, 2010. "Urbanization, Old-Age Security, Saving and Fertility in Developing Economies," NFI Working Papers 2010-WP-07, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2003.
"Equilibrium Employment in a Model of Imperfect Labour Market,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/9024, Sciences Po.
- Garibaldi, Pietro & Wasmer, Etienne, 2003. "Equilibrium Employment in a Model of Imperfect Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2003. "Equilibrium Unemployment in a Model of Imperfect Labour Market," Working Papers 248, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Etienne Wasmer & Pietro Garibaldi, 2004. "Equilibrium EMployment in a Model of IMperfect Labour Market," 2004 Meeting Papers 344, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arnaud Lefranc & Alain Trannoy, 2004.
"Intergenerational earnings mobility in France : Is France more mobile than the US ?,"
IDEP Working Papers
0401, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Feb 2004.
- Arnaud LEFRANC, Alain TRANNOY - & Alain TRANNOY, 2005. "Intergenerational earnings mobility in France: Is France more mobile than the U.S.?," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 78, pages 57-77.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2011.
"Redistribution and the cultural transmission of the taste for fairness,"
Sciences Po publications
2011-24, Sciences Po.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2011. "Redistribution and the cultural transmission of the taste for fairness," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Kasey Q. Maggard, 2004. "The role of social capital in the remittance decisions of Mexican migrants from 1969 to 2000," Working Paper 2004-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ellen McGrattan & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1993. "Household production and taxation in the stochastic growth model," Staff Report 166, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09iak4384sp is not listed on IDEAS
- Piketty, Thomas, 2000. "Theories of persistent inequality and intergenerational mobility," Handbook of Income Distribution, in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 429-476 Elsevier.
- Jess Benhabib & Randall Wright & Richard Rogerson, 1990. "Homework in Macoreconomics I: Basic Theory (Part I of II)," NBER Working Papers 3344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Areendam Chanda, 2005.
"The Rise in Returns to Education and the Decline in Household Savings,"
- Chanda, Areendam, 2008. "The rise in returns to education and the decline in household savings," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 436-469, February.
- Areendam Chanda, . "The Rise in Returns to Education and the Decline in Household Savings," Departmental Working Papers 2005-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- von Weizsacker, Robert K., 1996. "Distributive implications of an aging society," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 729-746, April.
- Weizsäcker, Robert K. von, 1995. "Does an Aging Population Increase Inequality?," Discussion Papers 535, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 1991.
"Homework in Macroeconomics: Household Production and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1166-87, December.
- Jess Benhabib & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1991. "Homework in macroeconomics: household production and aggregate fluctuations," Staff Report 135, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia, 2001. "Demographic changes, labor effort and economic growth: empirical evidence from Greece," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 169-188, February.
- Dierk HERZER & Rainer KLUMP, 2009.
"Poverty, Government Transfers, And The Business Cycle: Evidence For The United States,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Dierk Herzer & Rainer Klump, 2006. "Poverty, Government Transfers, and the Business Cycle: Evidence for the United States," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 141, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Fenge, Robert & Scheubel, Beatrice, 2014. "Pensions and fertility: back to the roots - The introduction of Bismarck's pension scheme and the European fertility decline," Working Paper Series 1734, European Central Bank.
- Zhao Kai, 2011.
"Social Security, Differential Fertility, and the Dynamics of the Earnings Distribution,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-31, August.
- Kai Zhao, 2009. "Social Security, Differential Fertility, and the Dynamics of the Earnings Distribution," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20091, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Charles H. Mullin & Ping Wang, 2002. "The Timing of Childbearing among Heterogeneous Women in Dynamic General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 9231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boragan Aruoba & Morris Davis & Randall Wright, .
"Homework in Monetary Economics: Inflation, Home Production, and the Production of Homes,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Boragan Aruoba & Morris Davis & Randall Wright, 2014. "Code and data files for "Homework in Monetary Economics: Inflation, Home Production, and the Production of Homes"," Computer Codes 13-81, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Rumberger, Russell W., 2010. "Education and the reproduction of economic inequality in the United States: An empirical investigation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 246-254, April.
- Pereira, Pedro T., 2010. "Higher Education Attainment: The Case of Intergenerational Transmission of Education in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 4813, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia, 2005. "Fertility and output in Europe: new evidence from panel cointegration analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 143-156, March.
- Rupert, Peter & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 2000. "Homework in labor economics: Household production and intertemporal substitution," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 557-579, December.
- Norbert Berthold & Rainer Fehn, 2002. "Familienpolitik: ordnungspolitische Leitplanken im dichten Nebel des Verteilungskampfes," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 71(1), pages 26-42.
- Richard Rogerson & Lodewijk P. Visschers & Randall Wright, 2009.
"Labor market fluctuations in the small and in the large,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(1), pages 125-137.
- Richard Rogerson & Lodewijk P. Visschers & Randall Wright, 2008. "Labor Market Fluctuations in the Small and in the Large," NBER Working Papers 13872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald Cox & Oded Stark, 1996. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Demonstration Effect," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 329., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Geoffrey Dunbar & Stephen Easton, 2013. "Working parents and total factor productivity growth," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 1431-1456, October.
- Sakata, K. & McKenzie, C.R., 2011. "Social security and divorce in Japan," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 1507-1517.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2010.
"Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty: An Assessment Using European Panel Data,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-50, March.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2009. "Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty:An Assessment Using European Panel Data," Working Papers 96, Bank of Greece.
- Yang-Ming Chang, 2012. "Strategic transfers, redistributive fiscal policies, and family bonds: a micro-economic analysis," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 1481-1502, October.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jinyoung Kim, 2005.
"Endogenous Fertility, Mortality and Economic Growth: Can a Malthusian Framework Account for the Conflicting Historical Trends in Population?,"
NBER Working Papers
11590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Kim, Jinyoung, 2005. "Endogenous fertility, mortality and economic growth: Can a Malthusian framework account for the conflicting historical trends in population?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 789-806, October.
- Alejandro Cid & Charles E. Stokes, 2011. "Family Structural Influences on Children’s Education Attainment:Evidence from Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1103, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Gülay Günay & Ayfer Boylu & Özgün Bener, 2014. "An Examination of Factors Affecting Economic Status and Finances Satisfaction of Families: A Comparison of Metropolitan and Rural Areas," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 211-245, October.
- Sakata, Kei & McKenzie, C.R., 2009. "The impact of divorce precedents on the Japanese divorce rate," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 2917-2926.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis, 1997. "The problem of population and growth: A review of the literature from Malthus to contemporary models of endogenous population and endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 205-242, January.
- Erten, Bilge & Ocampo, José Antonio, 2013. "Super Cycles of Commodity Prices Since the Mid-Nineteenth Century," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 14-30.
- Emanuela Cardia & Serena Ng, 2003. "Intergenerational Time Transfers and Childcare," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 431-454, April.
- Le Garrec, Gilles, 2013. "Guilt aversion and redistributive politics: A moral intuitionist approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-53, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Esa Mangeloja, 2004. "Economic Growth and Religious Production Efficiency," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Abraham, Martin & Lorek, Kerstin & Richter, Friedemann & Wrede, Matthias, 2014. "Strictness of tax compliance norms: A factorial survey on the acceptance of inheritance tax evasion in Germany," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 07/2014, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Berger, Lawrence M., 2004. "Income, family structure, and child maltreatment risk," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 725-748, August.