A simple economy with human capital: Transitional dynamics, technology shocks, and fiscal policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stokey, Nancy L & Rebelo, Sergio, 1995. "Growth Effects of Flat-Rate Taxes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 519-550, June.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Chen, Ying-an & Chang, Juin-jen, 2013. "Growth and welfare effects of monetary policy with endogenous fertility," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 117-130.
- Alonso-Carrera, Jaime, 2000. "The Subsidy to Human Capital Accumulation in an Endogenous Growth Model: A Comparative Dynamics Analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 409-431, July.
- Ching-chong Lai & Jhy-yuan Shieh & Wen-Ya Chang, 2002. "Endogenous Growth and Defense Expenditures: A New Explanation of the Benoit Hypothesis," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 179-186.
- Tai, Meng-Yi & Chao, Chi-Chur & Hu, Shih-Wen, 2015. "Pollution, health and economic growth," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 155-161.
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Jones R&D Growth Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(1), pages 143-152, January.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 739-773.
- Mulligan, C.B. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Papers 651, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 3986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Korhan Gokmenoglu, 2013. "Re-Examination Of Wagner’S Law For Oecd Countries," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 28-37, February.
- Lutz Arnold, 2007. "A generalized multi-country endogenous growth model," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 61-100, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:3:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth: an alternative view," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 1998. "Growth, Welfare, and Trade in an Integrated Model of Human-Capital Accumulation and Research," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 81-105, January.
- Wen-Ya Chang & Ying-An Chen & Ming-Ruey Kao, 2008. "Social Status, Education And Government Spending In A Two-Sector Model Of Endogenous Growth," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 99-112.
- Tai, Meng-Yi & Chao, C.C. & Lu, Lee-Jung & Hu, Shih-Wen & Wang, Vey, 2016. "Land conservation, growth and welfare," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 102-110.
- Ladron-de-Guevara, Antonio & Ortigueira, Salvador & Santos, Manuel S., 1997.
"Equilibrium dynamics in two-sector models of endogenous growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 115-143, January.
- Ladrón de Guevara Martínez, Antonio & Santos, Manuel S. & Ortigueira, Salvador, 1994. "Equilibrium dynamics in two-sector models of endogenous growth," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2913, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Antonio Ladron de Guevara & Salvador Ortigueira & Manuel S. Santos, 1994. "Equilibrium Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 9403, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "A Model of Quality Ladders with Horizontal Entry," FEP Working Papers 296, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 1998.
"Fiscal policy in an endogenous growth model with human capital accumulation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 323-355, July.
- Salvador Ortigueira, 1996. "Fiscal Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model with Human Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 9609, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "The impact of military burden on long-run growth and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 443-454, August.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:451-477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990.
"Lecture Notes on Economic Growth(II): Five Prototype Models of Endogenous Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Lecture notes on economic growth (II): Five prototype models of endogenous growth," Economics Working Papers 78, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jhy-Yuan Shieh & Wen-Ya Chang & Ching-Chong Lai, 2007. "An Endogenous Growth Model Of Capital And Arms Accumulation," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 557-575.
- Kazuo Mino & Yunfang Hu, 2005. "Schooling, Working Experiences, and Human Capital Formation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(3), pages 1-8.
- Jhy-hwa Chen & Ching-chong Lai & Jhy-yuan Shieh, 2003. "Anticipated Environmental Policy and Transitional Dynamics in an Endogenous Growth Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(2), pages 233-254, June.
- Akira Yakita, 2001. "Taxation in an Overlapping Generations Model with Human Capital," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(5), pages 775-792, November.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:17:y:1995:i:3:p:421-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.