Citations for "The Intrafamily Allocation of Time: The Value of the Housewives' Time"
by Gronau, Reuben
- Koen Jochmans, 2014.
"Multiplicative-error models with sample selection,"
Sciences Po publications
2014-05, Sciences Po.
- Osorno Del Rosal, Mª P. & Navarro Ibáñez, M., 2000. "Actividad y desempleo femenino: un modelo bivariante," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 14, pages 117-136, Abril.
- Giovanni Gallipoli & Laura Turner, 2009.
"Household Responses to Individual Shocks: Disability and Labor Supply,"
2009.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giovanni Gallipoli & Laura Turner, 2009. "Household Responses to Individual Shocks: Disability and Labor Supply," Working Paper Series 04_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gallipoli, Giovanni & Turner, Laura, 2009. "Household Responses to Individual Shocks: Disability and Labour Supply," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-32, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jun 2009.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Todd, Petra E., 2007.
"Implementing Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimators,"
Handbook of Econometrics,
in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 74
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 2006. "Implementing Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimators," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-452, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Schady, Norbert R., 2001. "Who participates : the supply of volunteer labor and the distribution of government programs in rural Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2671, The World Bank.
- Atsue Mizushima, 2007.
"Intergenerational Transfers of Time and Public Long-term Care with an Aging Population,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
07-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Mizushima, Atsue, 2009. "Intergenerational transfers of time and public long-term care with an aging population," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 572-581, December.
- Atsue Mizushima, 2008. "Intergenerational Transfers of Time and Public Long-term Care with an Aging Population," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/36, European University Institute.
- Shoshana Grossbard-Shechtman, 2001. "The New Home Economics at Colombia and Chicago," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 103-130.
- Woldehanna, Tassew & Lansink, Alfons Oude & Peerlings, Jack, 2000.
"Off-farm work decisions on Dutch cash crop farms and the 1992 and Agenda 2000 CAP reforms,"
Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 163-171, March.
- Woldehanna, Tassew & Lansink, Alfons Oude & Peerlings, Jack, 2000. "Off-farm work decisions on Dutch cash crop farms and the 1992 and Agenda 2000 CAP reforms," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
- Nargis Sultana & Hina Nazli & Sohail J. Malik, 1994. "Determinants of Female Time Allocation in Selected Districts of Rural Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1141-1153.
- Goksel, Türkmen & Gurdal, Mehmet Y. & Orman, Cuneyt, 2014. "The baby boom, baby busts, and the role of grandmothers in childcare," MPRA Paper 65438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadia Diamond-Smith & David Bishai & Omaima El Gibaly, 2015. "Inter-generational co-residence and women's work and leisure time in Egypt," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(31), pages 909-938, October.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Paudel, Krishna P., 2008. "Policy Reform and Off-farm Labor Supply by Operators in the Delta Region: A," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6725, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kinsey, Jean D., 1986. "Modeling The Value Of Household Production And Leisure Time: An Historical Development," Staff Papers 13382, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:dumas-00802135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tadashi Yamada & Tetsuji Yamada, 1984. "Part-time Employment of Married Women and Fertility in Urban Japan," NBER Working Papers 1474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atsuko Ueda, 2000. "A Dynamic Decision Model of Marriage, Childbearing, and Labor Force Participation of Women in Japan," Labor and Demography 0004007, EconWPA.
- Scheurlen, Elena, 2015. "Time allocation to energy resource collection in rural Ethiopia: Gender-disaggregated household responses to changes in firewood availability:," IFPRI discussion papers 1419, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kathy A. Paulson Gjerde, 2002. "The existence of gender-specific promotion standards in the U.S," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(8), pages 447-459.
- Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Value of time: Speeding behavior and gasoline prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 71-88.
- Bagamba, Fredrick & Burger, Kees & Kuyvenhoven, Arie, 2007.
"Determinants of smallholder farmer labour allocation decisions in Uganda,"
106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France
7920, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bagamba, Fred & Burger, Kees & Kuyvenhoven, Arie, 2009. "Determinant of smallholder farmer labor allocation decisions in Uganda:," IFPRI discussion papers 887, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Daniel Kuehn, 2016.
"Home Production, House Values, and the Great Recession,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 99-114, March.
- Daniel Kuehn, 2016. "Home Production, House Values, and the Great Recession," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 99-114, March.
- Robert Kaestner, 1993. "Recent Changes in the Labor Supply Behavior of Married Couples," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 185-208, Spring.
- Orman, Cuneyt & Goksel, Turkmen & Gurdal, Mehmet Y, 2011. "The Baby Boom, Baby Busts, and Grandmothers," MPRA Paper 28782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner, 2001. "On the Optimality of Joint Taxation with Household Production," CESifo Working Paper Series 605, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nina Drange, 2015. "Crowding out Dad? The Effect of a Cash-for-Care Subsidy on Family Time Allocation," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 40, pages 2.
- Merz, Joachim, 1992.
"Time Use Dynamics in Paid Work and Household Activities of Married Women - A Panel Analysis with Household Information and Regional Labour Demand,"
7242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz, 1992. "Time Use Dynamics in Paid Work and Household Activities of Married Women - A Panel Analysis with Household Information and Regional Labour Demand," FFB-Discussionpaper 02, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Karen Smith Conway & Jean Kimmel, 1992. "Moonlighting Behavior: Theory and Evidence," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 92-09, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jean-Pierre Faugère, 1980. "L'allocation du temps entre travail domestique et travail marchand : discussion autour d'un modèle," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 31(2), pages 313-346.
- Auspurg, Katrin & Iacovou, Maria & Nicoletti, Cheti, 2014.
"Housework Share between Partners: Experimental Evidence on Gender Identity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katrin Auspurg & Maria Iacovou & Cheti Nicoletti, 2014. "Housework share between partners: Experimental evidence on gender identity," Discussion Papers 14/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Auspurg, Katrin & Iacovou, Maria & Nicoletti, Cheti, 2015. "Housework share between partners: experimental evidence on gender identity," ISER Working Paper Series 2015-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Reuben Gronau, 1976.
"Leisure, Home Production and Work--The Theory of The Allocation of Time Revisited,"
NBER Working Papers
0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1977. "Leisure, Home Production, and Work-The Theory of the Allocation of Time Revisited," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1099-1123, December.
- Geiler, Philipp & Renneboog, Luc, 2015.
"Are female top managers really paid less?,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 345-369.
- Becker, Elizabeth & Lindsay, Cotton M, 1994. "Sex Differences in Tenure Profiles: Effects of Shared Firm-Specific Investment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 98-118, January.
- Mukherjee, Diganta, 2002. "Human capital, marriage and regression," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Moon, Wanki & Resurreccion, Anna V.A. & Jordanov, Jordan & Paraskova, Pavlina & Murgov, Kolyo & Chinnan, Manjeet S., 2000. "Allocation of time for meal preparation in a transition economy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
- Ulrike Jäger, 2010. "Working or stay-at-home mum? The influence of family benefits and religiosity," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper Nr. 84, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Toseef Azid & Muhammad Aslam & Muhammad Omer Chaudhary, 2001. "Poverty, Female Labour Force Participation, and Cottage Industry: A Case Study of Cloth Embroidery in Rural Multan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 1105-1118.
- Reuben Gronau, 2003. "Jacob Mincer and Labor Supply–Before and Aftermath," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 319-329, December.
- Ueda, Atsuko, 2005. "Intrafamily time allocation of housework: evidence from Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Madhu Mohanty, 2005. "An alternative method of estimating the worker's reservation wage," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 501-522.