Modeling The Value Of Household Production And Leisure Time: An Historical Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deacon, Robert T & Sonstelie, Jon, 1985. "Rationing by Waiting and the Value of Time: Results from a Natural Experiment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 627-647, August.
- Marc Nerlove, 1974.
"Household and Economy: Toward a New Theory of Population and Economic Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility, pages 200-221
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1974. "Household and Economy: Toward a New Theory of Population and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 200-218, Part II, .
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1982. "Market Opportunities, Genetic Endowments, and Intrafamily Resource Distribution: Child Survival in Rural India," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 803-815, September.
- Graham, John W & Green, Carole A, 1984. "Estimating the Parameters of a Household Production Function with Joint Products," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(2), pages 277-282, May.
- Wilman, Elizabeth A., 1980. "The value of time in recreation benefit studies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 272-286, September.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1973. "The Intrafamily Allocation of Time: The Value of the Housewives' Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 634-651, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.