Evaluation of European electric vehicle support schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominika Kalinowska & Kerim Keser & Uwe Kunert, 2009. "CO2-Besteuerung von Pkws in Europa auf dem Vormarsch," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(27/28), pages 438-450.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilsson, Måns & Nykvist, Björn, 2016. "Governing the electric vehicle transition – Near term interventions to support a green energy economy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1360-1371.
- Jèrome Massiani, 2011. "Modelling and evaluation of the diffusion of electric vehicles: existing models, results, and proposal for a new model," Working Papers 11_6, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2011.
- Gnann, Till & Plötz, Patrick, 2011. "Status Quo und Perspektiven der Elektromobilität in Deutschland," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S14/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Massiani, Jérôme, 2015.
"Cost-Benefit Analysis of policies for the development of electric vehicles in Germany: Methods and results,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 19-26.
- J�r�me Massiani & J�rg Radeke, 2013. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of policies for the development of electric vehicles in Germany: methods and results," Working Papers 2013:02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- San Román, Tomás Gómez & Momber, Ilan & Abbad, Michel Rivier & Sánchez Miralles, Álvaro, 2011. "Regulatory framework and business models for charging plug-in electric vehicles: Infrastructure, agents, and commercial relationships," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6360-6375, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-09-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2010-09-25 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisisi:s72010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .