Gendering models of leading academic performance (LAP): The role of social identity, prototypicality and social identity performance in female academic careers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bas Jacobs & Frederick Van Der Ploeg, 2006.
"Guide to reform of higher education: a European perspective,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(47), pages 535-592, July.
- Jacobs, Bas & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2005. "Guide to Reform of Higher Education: A European Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 5327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders, 2003. "Alma mater, homo sapiens? Quel genre pour la recherche universitaire?," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, number 1, December.
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:54:y:2008:i:2:p:99-120. is not listed on IDEAS
- Donna K. Ginther & Shulamit Kahn, 2009.
"Does Science Promote Women? Evidence from Academia 1973-2001,"
NBER Chapters,in: Science and Engineering Careers in the United States: An Analysis of Markets and Employment, pages 163-194
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donna K. Ginther & Shulamit Kahn, 2006. "Does Science Promote Women? Evidence from Academia 1973-2001," NBER Working Papers 12691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2008.
"Towards Evidence-based Reform of European Universities,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 99-120.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Towards Evidence-based Reform of European Universities," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 99-120, June.
- Mary Fox & Carol Colatrella, 2006. "Participation, Performance, and Advancement of Women in Academic Science and Engineering: What is at Issue and Why," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 377-386, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-08-22 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-08-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-08-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-SOG-2009-08-22 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:09-030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .