Alma mater, homo sapiens? Quel genre pour la recherche universitaire?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aïcha Serghini Idrissi & Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol, 2009. "Gendering models of leading academic performance (LAP): The role of social identity, prototypicality and social identity performance in female academic careers," Working Papers CEB 09-030.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Danièle Meulders & Natalie Simeu & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2012. "Alma Mater, Homo Sapiens II: Les inégalités entre femmes et hommes dans les universités francophones de Belgique," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/135731, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bxr:bxrbes:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dulbebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .