Report NEP-SOC-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SOC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and Punishment: The Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 4343, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tampubolon, Gindo, 2009. "Neighbourhood social capital and individual mental health," MPRA Paper 16778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McDermott, John, 2009. "Trustworthiness and economic performance," MPRA Paper 16777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angus S. Deaton, 2009. "Aging, religion, and health," NBER Working Papers 15271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1174 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aïcha Serghini Idrissi & Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol, 2009. "Gendering models of leading academic performance (LAP): The role of social identity, prototypicality and social identity performance in female academic careers," Working Papers CEB 09-030.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Georgarakos, Dimitris & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2009. "Immigrant Self-Employment: Does Intermarriage Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 4350, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Edoardo Gallo, 2009. "Bargaining and social structure," Economics Series Working Papers 443, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Beatrix Brügger & Rafael Lalive & Josef Zweimüller, 2009. "Does Culture Affect Unemployment? Evidence from the Röstigraben," NRN working papers 2009-10, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Li Zhao, 2009. "A Start for Mild Liberalization? Building Civil Society through Co-operative Dynamics in China," Working Papers on Social and Co-operative Entrepreneurship 0904, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship.
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2008. "How universal is happiness?," MPRA Paper 16853, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2008.
- Takahashi, Taiki & Hadzibeganovic, Tarik & Cannas, Sergio & Makino, Takaki & Fukui, Hiroki & Kitayama, Shinobu, 2009. "Cultural neuroeconomics of intertemporal choice," MPRA Paper 16814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ran:wpaper:691 is not listed on IDEAS anymore