Aicha Serghini Idrissi
|Last Name:||Serghini Idrissi|
Centre Emile Bernheim Bruxelles, Belgium
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Université Libre de Bruxelles
RePEc:edi:cebulbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Aïcha Serghini Idrissi & Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol, 2009. "Gendering models of leading academic performance (LAP): The role of social identity, prototypicality and social identity performance in female academic careers," Working Papers CEB 09-030.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2009-08-22
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2009-08-22
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2009-08-22
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2009-08-22
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aicha Serghini Idrissi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.