Geographic Cross-Sectional Fiscal Multipliers: What Have We Learned?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers in Recession and Expansion," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 63-98 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis & Prakash Lougani & Ramamohan Mahidhara, 1997.
"Regional Labor Fluctuations: Oil Shocks, Military Spending, and Other Driving Forces,"
JCPR Working Papers
4, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Steven J. Davis & Prakash Loungani & Ramamohan Mahidhara, 1997. "Regional labor fluctuations: oil shocks, military spending, and other driving forces," International Finance Discussion Papers 578, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin Beraja & Erik Hurst & Juan Ospina, 2016. "The Aggregate Implications of Regional Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 21956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2008. "The Economics of Place-Making Policies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(1 (Spring), pages 155-253.
- Trezzi, Riccardo & Porcelli, Francesco, 2014. "Reconstruction Multipliers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-79, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Jan 2016.
- Joshua K. Hausman, 2016. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Recovery: The Case of the 1936 Veterans' Bonus," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(4), pages 1100-1143, April.
- Markus Brückner & Anita Tuladhar, 2014. "Local Government Spending Multipliers and Financial Distress: Evidence from Japanese Prefectures," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(581), pages 1279-1316, December.
- Christopher L. House & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2008.
"Temporary Investment Tax Incentives: Theory with Evidence from Bonus Depreciation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 737-768, June.
- Christopher House & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2006. "Temporary Investment Tax Incentives: Theory with Evidence from Bonus Depreciation," NBER Working Papers 12514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin A. Austin & Edward L. Glaeser & Lawrence H. Summers, 2018. "Jobs for the Heartland: Place-Based Policies in 21st Century America," NBER Working Papers 24548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huber, Kilian, 2018. "Disentangling the effects of a banking crisis: evidence from German firms and counties," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87410, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dupor, William D. & Rodrigo , Guerrero, 2017. "The Aggregate and Relative Economic Effects of Medicaid and Medicare Expansions," Working Papers 2017-27, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Natalia Q. Cotarelli, Vinicius A. Vale, 2018. "On the Numerical Structure of Local and Nationwide Government Spending Multipliers: What Can We Learn from the Greek Crisis?," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_05, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed017:1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .