Social Protection in the Mekong: policy trends and future directions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Cheung & Maria Perrotta Berlin, 2015.
"The Impact of a Food for Education Program on Schooling in Cambodia,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 44-57, January.
- Cheung, Maria & Perotta, Maria, 2011. "The Impact of a Food For Education Program on Schooling in Cambodia," Seminar Papers 766, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Maria Cheung & Maria Perrotta Berlin, 2015. "The Impact of a Food for Education Program on Schooling in Cambodia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201505, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Deon Filmer & Norbert Schady, 2008.
"Getting Girls into School: Evidence from a Scholarship Program in Cambodia,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 581-617, April.
- Filmer, Deon & Schady, Norbert, 2006. "Getting girls into school : evidence from a scholarship program in Cambodia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3910, The World Bank.
- Marrit Van den Berg & Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2011. "Impact of Public and Private Cash Transfers on Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from Vietnam," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 29(6), pages 689-728, November.
- Gloria Pasadilla & Manolo Abella, 2012. "Social Protection for Migrant Workers in ASEAN," CESifo Working Paper Series 3914, CESifo.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2012. "Social Transfers and Growth: What Do We Know? What Do We Need to Find Out?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 11-20.
- Ugo Gentilini, 2009. "Social Protection in the 'Real World': Issues, Models and Challenges," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 27(2), pages 147-166, March.
- Hongbin Cai & Yuyu Chen & Hanming Fang & Li-An Zhou, 2009.
"Microinsurance, Trust and Economic Development: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Field Experiment,"
NBER Working Papers
15396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hongbin Cai & Yuyu Chen & Hanming Fang & Li-An Zhou, 2009. "Microinsurance, Trust and Economic Development: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Field Experiment," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Armando Barrientos & David Hulme, 2008. "Social Protection for the Poor and Poorest in Developing Countries: Reflections on a Quiet Revolution," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 3008, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Evans, Martin & Giang, Long & Nguyen, Cuong & Tran, Tam & Vu, Linh, 2011. "Social Assistance Policy in Vietnam: Issues In Design And Implementation, and Vision For Reforms," MPRA Paper 59837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mideros A. & Gassmann F. & Mohnen P., 2013. "Estimation of rates of return of social protection instruments. Making the case for non-contributory social transfers in Cambodia," MERIT Working Papers 2013-063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mark Davies & Christophe Béné & Alexander Arnall & Thomas Tanner & Andrew Newsham & Cristina Coirolo, 2013. "Promoting Resilient Livelihoods through Adaptive Social Protection: Lessons from 124 programmes in South Asia," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(1), pages 27-58, January.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Tiwari, Sailesh & Zaman, Hassan, 2011. "Can we rely on cash transfers to protect dietary diversity during food crises ? estimates from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5548, The World Bank.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe & De Bock, Ombeline & Gelade, Wouter, 2017. "The Demand for Microinsurance: A Literature Review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 139-156.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Marra, Marleen & Nguyen, Cuong, 2013. "Vietnam's evolving poverty map : patterns and implications for policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6355, The World Bank.
- Grosh, Margaret & Andrews, Colin & Quintana, Rodrigo & Rodriguez?Alas, Claudia, 2011. "Assessing safety net readiness in response to food price volatility," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 64632, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial protection; south-east Asia; Mekong; Viet Nam; Cambodia; Lao PDR; welfare state;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2014-12-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:60026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.