Trinity College Dublin, School of social work and social policyhttp://www.tcd.ie/
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Cousins, Mel, 2014. "Social Protection in the Mekong: policy trends and future directions," MPRA Paper 60026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cousins, Mel, 2012. "Jordan: social protection in a low employment state," MPRA Paper 56394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cousins, Mel, 2011. "Occupational structures, migration, religion and poor relief in nineteenth century urban Ireland," MPRA Paper 28734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cousins, Mel, 2011. "The Voting Behaviour of the Irish parliamentary party on social issues in the House of Commons 1881-90," MPRA Paper 30102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cousins, Mel, 2007. "The politics of poor law reform in early twentieth century Ireland," MPRA Paper 5535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cousins, Mel, 2007. "Political budget cycles and social security budget increases in the Republic of Ireland, 1923-2005," MPRA Paper 5359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cousins, Mel, 2005. "The impact of the introduction of social welfare schemes in Ireland, (1930s-1950s)," MPRA Paper 3490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cousins, Mel, 2007.
"Political budget cycles and social security budget increases in the Republic of Ireland, 1923-2005,"
5359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Regan, Aidan., 2013. "The impact of the eurozone crisis on Irish social partnership : a political economy analysis," ILO Working Papers 994805953402676, International Labour Organization.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (4) 2007-10-20 2007-11-24 2011-02-26 2011-04-23
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (3) 2007-10-20 2007-11-24 2011-04-23
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2011-04-23
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2007-10-20
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2007-10-20
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2014-12-03
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mel Cousins should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.