The impact of the eurozone crisis on Irish social partnership : a political economy analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soskice, David, 1990. "Wage Determination: The Changing Role of Institutions in Advanced Industrialized Countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 36-61, Winter.
- McGuinness, Seamus & Kelly, Elish & O'Connell, Philip J., 2008. "The Impact of Wage Bargaining Regime on Firm-Level Competitiveness and Wage Inequality: The Case of Ireland," Papers WP266, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cousins, Mel, 2007. "Political budget cycles and social security budget increases in the Republic of Ireland, 1923-2005," MPRA Paper 5359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantin Gurdgiev & Brian M. Lucey & Ciarán Mac an Bhaird & Lorcan Roche-Kelly, 2011. "The Irish Economy: Three Strikes and You’re Out?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 19-41, March.
- Streeck, Wolfgang, 2011. "The crisis in context democratic capitalism and its contradictions," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/15, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Dobbins & Tony Dundon, 2015. "Irish workplace partnership: unbridgeable tensions between an 'Irish third way' of voluntary mutuality and neo-liberal forces," Working Papers 15011, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
More about this item
Keywordslabour relations; social dialogue; collective bargaining; wages; monetary policy; fiscal policy; social policy; economic recession; EMU; future; Ireland; relations de travail; dialogue social; négociation collective; salaire; politique monétaire; politique fiscale; politique sociale; récession économique; UEM; futur; Irlande; relaciones laborales; diálogo social; negociación colectiva; salario; política monetaria; política fiscal; política social; recesión económica; UEM; futuro; Irlanda;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994805953402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .