The impact of the eurozone crisis on Irish social partnership : a political economy analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soskice, David, 1990. "Wage Determination: The Changing Role of Institutions in Advanced Industrialized Countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 36-61, Winter.
- McGuinness, Seamus & Kelly, Elish & O'Connell, Philip J., 2008. "The Impact of Wage Bargaining Regime on Firm-Level Competitiveness and Wage Inequality: The Case of Ireland," Papers WP266, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cousins, Mel, 2007. "Political budget cycles and social security budget increases in the Republic of Ireland, 1923-2005," MPRA Paper 5359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantin Gurdgiev & Brian M. Lucey & Ciarán Mac an Bhaird & Lorcan Roche-Kelly, 2011. "The Irish Economy: Three Strikes and You’re Out?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 19-41, March.
- Streeck, Wolfgang, 2011. "The crisis in context democratic capitalism and its contradictions," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/15, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Dobbins & Tony Dundon, 2015. "Irish workplace partnership: unbridgeable tensions between an 'Irish third way' of voluntary mutuality and neo-liberal forces," Working Papers 15011, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
More about this item
Keywordslabour relations; social dialogue; collective bargaining; wages; monetary policy; fiscal policy; social policy; economic recession; EMU; future; Ireland; relations de travail; dialogue social; négociation collective; salaire; politique monétaire; politique fiscale; politique sociale; récession économique; UEM; futur; Irlande; relaciones laborales; diálogo social; negociación colectiva; salario; política monetaria; política fiscal; política social; recesión económica; UEM; futuro; Irlanda;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994805953402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.