The Irish Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Fagan, Gabriel & Gaspar, Vítor, 2007. "Adjusting to the euro," Working Paper Series 716, European Central Bank.
- Kelly, Morgan, 2007.
"On the likely Extent of Falls in Irish House Prices,"
Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles,
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(2-Summer), pages 42-54.
- Morgan Kelly, 2007. "On the likely extent of falls in Irish house prices," Working Papers 200701, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Morgan Kelly, 2007. "On the likely extent of falls in Irish house prices," Open Access publications 10197/908, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & Wierts, Peter, 2009. "Budgeting versus implementing fiscal policy in the EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 7285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriel Fagan & Vítor Gaspar, 2007. "Adjusting to the Euro," Working Papers w200703, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Vincent Reinhart, 2010.
"After the fall,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 17-60.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Reinhart, Vincent, 2010. "Diminished Expectations, Double Dips, and External Shocks: The Decade After the Fall," MPRA Paper 24969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Vincent R. Reinhart, 2010. "After the Fall," NBER Working Papers 16334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jane Dokko & Brian M. Doyle & Michael T. Kiley & Jinill Kim & Shane Sherlund & Jae Sim & Skander Van Den Heuvel, 2011. "Monetary policy and the global housing bubble," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 233-283, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Céline Antonin & Christophe Blot & Sabine Le Bayon & Catherine Mathieu, 2013. "La quête de la competitivité ouvre la voie de la déflation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6, Sciences Po.
- Gunes Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2011.
"Financial intermediation and the internationalbusiness cycle: The case of small countries with big banks,"
CAMA Working Papers
2011-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gunes Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2011. "Financial intermediation and the international business cycle: The case of small countries with big banks," CDMA Working Paper Series 201108, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Gunes Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2013. "Financial exposure and the international transmission of financial shocks," CAMA Working Papers 2013-39, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2013. "Granger-causality in peripheral EMU public debt markets: A dynamic approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4627-4649.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2015. "The euro crisis: Where to from here?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 428-444.
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2014. "Dead Economic Dogmas Trump Recovery: The Continuing Crisis in the Eurozone Periphery," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_133, Levy Economics Institute.
- Honohan, Patrick, 2016. "Debt and austerity: Post-crisis lessons from Ireland," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 149-157.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-03-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-03-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-03-05 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.