Report NEP-HIS-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cousins, Mel, 2011. "The Voting Behaviour of the Irish parliamentary party on social issues in the House of Commons 1881-90," MPRA Paper 30102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ins:quaeco:qf1111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ingrid Henriksen & Morten Hviid & Paul Sharp, 2011. "Law and Peace: Contracts and the Success of the Danish Dairy Cooperatives," Discussion Papers 11-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "The Great Recession and the Great Depression: Reflections and Lessons," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 593, Central Bank of Chile.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2011. "U.S. Intervention During the Bretton Woods Era: 1962-1973," NBER Working Papers 16946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade & Jacques-François Thisse & Jean-Claude Toutain, 2008. "The rise and fall of spatial inequalities in France: A long-run perspective," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586214, HAL.
- Kirsten Ford & William McColloch, 2011. "Thorstein Veblen: A Marxist Starting Point," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_11, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:6310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Sangnier, 2011. "The co-evolution of social capital and financial development," PSE Working Papers halshs-00585008, HAL.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "The Economic Impact of Climate Change in the 20th Century," Papers WP376, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Joachim Voth, 2011. "Tightening Tensions: Fiscal Policy and Civil Unrest in Eleven South American Countries, 1937 - 1995," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 612, Central Bank of Chile.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Nora Lustig, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Income Inequality in Latin America," Working Papers 1110, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Lallement, Jerôme, 2011.
"« Appliquer la théorie économique de l’équilibre général » : de Walras à Leontief
[Applying general equilibrium theory: from Walras to Leontief]," MPRA Paper 30210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:afc:wpaper:11-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:afc:wpaper:11-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xavier Vives, 2010. "Competition and Stability in Banking," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 576, Central Bank of Chile.
- Juan Luis Ordaz Diaz & Adolfo Albo, 2011. "La Migracion Mexicana hacia los Estados Unidos: Una breve radiografia," Working Papers 1105, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Item repec:afc:wpaper:11-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore