The Great Recession and the Great Depression: Reflections and Lessons
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barry Eichengreen, 2011. "The Great Recession and the Great Depression: Reflections and Lessons," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Diego Saravia (ed.), Monetary Policy under Financial Turbulence, edition 1, volume 16, chapter 3, pages 049-058 Central Bank of Chile.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "The Great Recession and the Great Depression: Reflections and Lessons," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 13(2), pages 5-10, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Irwin, Douglas A., 2010.
"The Slide to Protectionism in the Great Depression: Who Succumbed and Why?,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(04), pages 871-897, December.
- Barry Eichengreen & Douglas A. Irwin, 2009. "The Slide to Protectionism in the Great Depression: Who Succumbed and Why?," NBER Working Papers 15142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-04-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-04-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .