The Economic Impact of Climate Change in the 20th Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moral-Carcedo, Julian & Vicens-Otero, Jose, 2005. "Modelling the non-linear response of Spanish electricity demand to temperature variations," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 477-494, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Climate change has been good - so far - but its getting worse
by email@example.com (Economist) in Globalisation and the Environment on 2011-05-09 13:53:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Pycroft & Juan Carlos Ciscar & Robert Nicholls, 2012. "Global Impacts of Sea-level Rise: An assessment with the GEM-E3 model," EcoMod2012 4054, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change/impacts/Impacts of climate change/Human health;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2011-04-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .