The Use of Weather Variables in the Modeling of Demand for Electricity in One of the Regions in the Southern Poland
The main objective of the paper is the verification of usefulness of the ARFIMA-FIGARCH class models in the description of tendencies in the energy consumption in a selected region of the southern Poland taking into consideration weather variables.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bessec, Marie & Fouquau, Julien, 2008.
"The non-linear link between electricity consumption and temperature in Europe: A threshold panel approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2705-2721, September.
- Marie Bessec & Julien FOUQUAU, 2007. "The Non-linear Link between Electricity Consumption and Temperature in Europe: a Threshold Panel Approach," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1636, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Julien Fouquau, 2008. "The Non-Linear Link between Electricity Consumption and Temperature in Europe: a Threshold Panel Approach," Post-Print halshs-00360442, HAL.
- Julien Fouquau, 2008. "The Non-Linear Link between Electricity Consumption and Temperature in Europe: a Threshold Panel Approach," Post-Print halshs-00360443, HAL.
- Julien Fouquau, 2007. "The non-linear link between electricity consumption and temperature in Europe: a threshold panel approach," Post-Print halshs-00224319, HAL.
- Marie Bessec & Julien Fouquau, 2008. "The non-linear link between electricity consumption and temperature in Europe: a threshold panel approach," Post-Print halshs-00222934, HAL.
- Benth, Fred Espen & Saltyte Benth, Jurate, 2009. "Dynamic pricing of wind futures," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 16-24, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moral-Carcedo, Julian & Vicens-Otero, Jose, 2005. "Modelling the non-linear response of Spanish electricity demand to temperature variations," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 477-494, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpn:umkdem:v:9:y:2009:p:99-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miroslawa Buczynska)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.