Thorstein Veblen: A Marxist Starting Point
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
KeywordsMarxism; Institutionalism; History of Economic Thought: Individuals; Economic Methodology: General JEL Codes: B140; B150; B300; B400;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-04-23 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2011-04-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2011-04-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-04-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-04-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2011_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .