Post-Keynesian Theory of Business Enterprise and the Veblenian´s Approach: Are there commonalities?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred Moseley, 1988. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 3-9, June.
- John F. Henry & L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Economic Time," Macroeconomics 9811004, EconWPA.
- Marc Lavoie, 1992. "Foundations of Post-Keynesian Economic Analysis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 275.
- Dow, Sheila C., 2000. "Prospects for the Progress of Heterodox Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 157-170, June.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:14:y:1980:i:2:p:399-409 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "The Making of a Good Society: Lowe’s Instrumental Method and the Pursuit of Full Employment," MPRA Paper 39570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "The Making of a Good Society: Economic Freedom, Instrumentalism, and Government Control," MPRA Paper 28888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTheory of the Firm; Postkeynesian Economics; Institutional Economics.;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .