Report NEP-PKE-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greg Hannsgen & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2011. "Will the Recovery Continue? Four Fragile Markets, Four Years Later," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_118, Levy Economics Institute.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2011. "A multi-sector version of the Post-Keynesian growth model," MPRA Paper 30331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J Paul Dunne, 2011. "Military Keynesianism: An Assessment," Working Papers 1106, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Kirsten Ford & William McColloch, 2011. "Thorstein Veblen: A Marxist Starting Point," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_11, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Susan Randolph & Maria Green, 2011. "Bringing Theory Into Practice: Operational Criteria for Measuring Implementation of the International Right to Development," Economic Rights Working Papers 15, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Javier García-Cicco, 2010. "Heterodox Central Banking," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 586, Central Bank of Chile.