Report NEP-EVO-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cary Deck & Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker, 2011. "Comment on "Promises and Partnership"," Working Papers in Economics 11/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- James Alm, 2011. "Testing Behavioral Public Economics Theories in the Laboratory," Working Papers 1102, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Oechssler, Jörg, 2011. "Finitely repeated games with social preferences," Working Papers 0512, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2011. "Lyapunov Stability in an Evolutionary Game Theory Model of the Labor Market," MPRA Paper 29957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Alexander James & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2011. "Social psychology and environmental economics: a new look at ex ante corrections of biased preference evaluation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00584247, HAL.
- Thöni, Christian, 2011. "Inequality Aversion and Antisocial Punishment," Economics Working Paper Series 1111, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Xiaofei (Sophia) Pan & Daniel Houser, 2011. "Competition for Trophies Triggers Male Generosity," Working Papers 1022, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovič, 2011. "Words Speak Louder Than Money," Working Papers in Economics 11/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Neumann, Thomas & Vogt, Bodo, 2011. "Learning in networks: An experimental study using stationary concepts," Working Paper Series in Economics 15, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Nicola Frignani & Giovanni Ponti, 2011. "Social vs. risk preferences under the veil of ignorance," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marc Sangnier, 2011. "The co-evolution of social capital and financial development," PSE Working Papers halshs-00585008, HAL.
- Kirsten Ford & William McColloch, 2011. "Thorstein Veblen: A Marxist Starting Point," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_11, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2008. "Happiness, habits and high rank: Comparisons in economic and social life," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586049, HAL.
- Brown, Sarah & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl, 2011. "Intergenerational Analysis of Social Interaction," IZA Discussion Papers 5621, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Li Hao & Daniel Houser, 2011. "Honest Lies," Working Papers 1021, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.