Report NEP-SEA-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chan, Tze-Haw, 2014. "Trade Balance, Foreign Exchange and Macroeconomic Impacts: An Empirical Assessment for China and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 59539, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2014.
- Cousins, Mel, 2014. "Social Protection in the Mekong: policy trends and future directions," MPRA Paper 60026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Sahoko Kaji & Tamon Asonuma, 2014. "Dynamic Analysis of Exchange Rate Regimes : Policy Implications for Emerging Countries in Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24519, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2014. "Public Goods and Ethnic Diversity: Evidence from Deforestation in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 20504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phuong, Nguyen Van & Cuong, Tran Huu & Mergenthaler, Marcus, 2014. "Dairy Products Expenditure Pattern in Vietnam: Effects of Household Characteristics on Expenditure for Dairy Products," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187303, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Hur, Yoon Sun, 2014. "Effect of Credit Constraints on Children’s Academic Performance in Vietnam," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170218, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:486351 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamad Fahmi, 2014. "Indonesian Higher Education: Gaps in Access and School Choice," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201414, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2014.
- Trinh, Long & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2014. "How do business practices affect micro and small firms’ performance in a low-income economy? An analysis using dynamic panel data," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169792, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Blankespoor, Brian & Dasgupta, Susmita & Wheeler, David, 2014. "Protected areas and deforestation : new results from high resolution panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7091, The World Bank.
- Kai Du, 2014. "Efficiency Gains from Removing Trade Barriers: Evidence from Asian Banking Industries," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Rahmann, Gerold (Ed.) & Aksoy, Uygun (Ed.), 2014. "Building Organic Bridges: Volume 3, Indonesia - Sri Lanka," Thünen Reports 20,3, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Chong, Hooi Ying & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2014. "Market Structure and Competition: Assessment of Malaysian Pharmaceutical Industry based on the Modified Structure-Conduct-Performance Paradigm," MPRA Paper 59537, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2014.
- Item repec:ift:wpaper:1025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yu SHENG & Yanrui WU & Xunpeng SHI & Dandan ZHANG, 2014. "Markket Integration and Energy Trade Efficiency: An Application of Malmqvist Index to Analyse Multi-Product Trade," Working Papers DP-2014-20, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).