Occupational structures, migration, religion and poor relief in nineteenth century urban Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1976.
"Bayesian Limited Information Analysis of the Simultaneous Equations Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 1045-1075, September.
- DREZE, Jacques H., 1976. "Bayesian limited information analysis of the simultaneous equations model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 300, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- James Zidek, 1969. "A representation of Bayes invariant procedures in terms of Haar measure," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 21(1), pages 291-308, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPoor relief; urbanisation; occupational structures; Ireland; nineteenth century;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.