Report NEP-CDM-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Le Breton & Maria Montero & Vera Zaporozhets, 2011. "Voting Power in the EU Council of Ministers and Fair Decision Making in Distributive Politics," Discussion Papers 2011-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Casas-Arce, Pablo & Saiz, Albert, 2011. "Women and Power: Unwilling, Ineffective, or Held Back?," IZA Discussion Papers 5645, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cousins, Mel, 2011. "The Voting Behaviour of the Irish parliamentary party on social issues in the House of Commons 1881-90," MPRA Paper 30102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buechel, Berno, 2011. "A note on Condorcet consistency and the median voter," Working Paper Series in Economics 17, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Ron Johnston & Charles Pattie, 2011. "‘A naked scrap for party advantage, dressed up as a principled defence of democracy’: the House of Lords on the number of MPs and defining their constituencies," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/259, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Rainer Forst, 2011. "Transnational Justice and Democracy," RECON Online Working Papers Series 12, RECON.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo & Gerard Padró i Miquel & Nancy Qian & Yang Yao, 2011. "Do Local Elections in Non-Democracies Increase Accountability? Evidence from Rural China," NBER Working Papers 16948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polborn, Sarah, 2011. "The Political Economy of Carbon Securities and Environmental Policy," Working Papers 10-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ludwig, Sandra, 2011. "Contests – A comparison of timing and information structures," Discussion Papers in Economics 12209, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2011. "Cronyism in Business, Public Sector and Politics," MPRA Paper 30231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oechssler, Jörg, 2011. "Finitely repeated games with social preferences," Working Papers 0512, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.