Well Begun, Not Yet Done : Vietnam's Remarkable Progress on Poverty Reduction and the Emerging Challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2000.
"Inequality and Growth: What Can the Data Say?,"
NBER Working Papers
7793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John E. Roemer, 2014.
"Economic Development as Opportunity Equalization,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(2), pages 189-209.
- John E. Roemer, 2006. "Economic Development as Opportunity Equalization," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1583, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Roemer, John E., 2013. "Economic development as opportunity equalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6530, The World Bank.
- John E. Roemer, 2006. "Economic Development as Opportunity Equalization," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000445, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2006.
"Does rising landlessness signal success or failure for Vietnam's agrarian transition?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3871, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2008. "Does rising landlessness signal success or failure for Vietnam's agrarian transition?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 191-209, October.
- Albert O. Hirschman & Michael Rothschild, 1973. "The Changing Tolerance for Income Inequality in the Course of Economic DevelopmentWith A Mathematical Appendix," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(4), pages 544-566.
- Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví & José R. Molinas & Ricardo Paes de Barros & Francisco H. G. Ferreira, 2009.
"Measuring Inequality of Opportunities in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
IDB Publications (Books),
Inter-American Development Bank, number 60098.
- Ricardo Paes de Barros & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Jose R. Molinas Vega & Jaime Saavedra Chanduvi, 2009. "Measuring Inequality of Opportunities in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2580.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2004. "Competing concepts of inequality in the globalization debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3243, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2007.
"China's (uneven) progress against poverty,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles, 2004.
"The Evolution of Income Inequality in Rural China,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-654, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Amiel,Yoram & Cowell,Frank, 1999. "Thinking about Inequality," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521466967.
- Chris Elbers & Peter Lanjouw & Johan Mistiaen & Berk Özler, 2008. "Reinterpreting between-group inequality," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 231-245, September.
- Cowell, Frank, 2011. "Measuring Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199594047, July.
- Stark, Oded & Taylor, J Edward & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1986. "Remittances and Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(383), pages 722-40, September.
- Glewwe, Paul & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 1999. "The Role of the Private Sector in Education in Vietnam: Evidence From the Vietnam Living Standards Survey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 887-902, May.
- Sangui Wang & Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles & Yingxing Li & Yun Li, 2007. "Inequality and Poverty in China during Reform," Working Papers PMMA 2007-07, PEP-PMMA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.