Well Begun, Not Yet Done : Vietnam's Remarkable Progress on Poverty Reduction and the Emerging Challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glewwe, Paul & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 1999. "The Role of the Private Sector in Education in Vietnam: Evidence From the Vietnam Living Standards Survey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 887-902, May.
- Amiel,Yoram & Cowell,Frank, 1999. "Thinking about Inequality," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521466967, August.
- Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2008.
"Does rising landlessness signal success or failure for Vietnam's agrarian transition?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 191-209, October.
- Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2006. "Does rising landlessness signal success or failure for Vietnam's agrarian transition?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3871, The World Bank.
- Ricardo Paes de Barros & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Jose R. Molinas Vega & Jaime Saavedra Chanduvi, 2009. "Measuring Inequality of Opportunities in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2580, April.
- John E. Roemer, 2014. "Economic Development as Opportunity Equalization," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 28(2), pages 189-209.
- John E. Roemer, 2006. "Economic Development as Opportunity Equalization," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000445, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roemer, John E., 2013. "Economic development as opportunity equalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6530, The World Bank.
- John E. Roemer, 2006. "Economic Development as Opportunity Equalization," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1583, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Albert O. Hirschman & Michael Rothschild, 1973. "The Changing Tolerance for Income Inequality in the Course of Economic DevelopmentWith A Mathematical Appendix," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(4), pages 544-566.
- Stark, Oded & Taylor, J Edward & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1986. "Remittances and Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(383), pages 722-740, September.
- Chris Elbers & Peter Lanjouw & Johan Mistiaen & Berk Özler, 2008. "Reinterpreting between-group inequality," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 6(3), pages 231-245, September.
- Benjamin, Dwayne & Brandt, Loren & Giles, John, 2005. "The Evolution of Income Inequality in Rural China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(4), pages 769-824, July.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles, 2003. "The Evolution of Income Inequality in Rural China," Working Papers benjamin-04-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles, 2004. "The Evolution of Income Inequality in Rural China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-654, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sangui Wang & Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles & Yingxing Li & Yun Li, 2007. "Inequality and Poverty in China during Reform," Working Papers PMMA 2007-07, PEP-PMMA.
- Cowell, Frank, 2011. "Measuring Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199594047.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2004. "Competing concepts of inequality in the globalization debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3243, The World Bank.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Duflo, Esther, 2003. "Inequality and Growth: What Can the Data Say?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 267-299, September.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2000. "Inequality and Growth: What Can the Data Say?," NBER Working Papers 7793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2007. "China's (uneven) progress against poverty," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-42, January.