Economic development as opportunity equalization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John E. Roemer, 2006. "Economic Development as Opportunity Equalization," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000445, UCLA Department of Economics.
- John E. Roemer, 2006. "Economic Development as Opportunity Equalization," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1583, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rougier, Eric, 2016.
"“Fire in Cairo”: Authoritarian–Redistributive Social Contracts, Structural Change, and the Arab Spring,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 148-171.
- Eric ROUGIER, 2014. "Fire in Cairo: Authoritarian-redistributive social contracts, structural change and the Arab spring," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- World Bank, 2012. "Well Begun, Not Yet Done : Vietnam's Remarkable Progress on Poverty Reduction and the Emerging Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12326, The World Bank.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Peragine, Vito, 2015.
"Equality of Opportunity: Theory and Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8994, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferreira,Francisco H. G. & Peragine,Vito, 2015. "Equality of opportunity : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7217, The World Bank.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Vito Peragine, 2015. "Equality of Opportunity: Theory and Evidence," Working papers 27, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Francisco Ferreira & Vito Peragine, 2015. "Equality of Opportunity: Theory and Evidence," SERIES 02-2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jan 2015.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Vito Peragine, 2015. "Equality of opportunity: Theory and evidence," Working Papers 359, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- John E. Roemer & Alain Trannoy, 2016. "Equality of Opportunity: Theory and Measurement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1288-1332, December.
- repec:lde:journl:y:2017:i:87:p:165-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashish Singh, 2010. "The Effect of Family Background on Individual Wages and an Examination of Inequality of Opportunity in India," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 230-246, September.
- Ashish Singh, 2011.
"Inequality of Opportunity in Indian Children: The Case of Immunization and Nutrition,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(6), pages 861-883, December.
- Singh, Ashish, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Indian children: the case of immunization and nutrition," MPRA Paper 32505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Craig Sugden, 2014. "Timor-Leste's Pursuit of Inclusive Opportunity," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 522-540, September.
- Martin Ravallion, 2016. "Are the world’s poorest being left behind?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 139-164, June.
- Gordon Anderson & Jasmin Thomas, 2017. "More Unequal Yet More Alike: The Changing Anatomy of Constituent Canadian Income Distributions in the 21st Century," Working Papers tecipa-587, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:col:000174:015711 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Inequality; Population Policies; Rural Poverty Reduction; Poverty Impact Evaluation;
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.