Report NEP-UPT-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & David Dillenberger & Pietro Ortoleva, 2013. "Cautious Expected Utility and the Certainty Effect," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt & James K. Hammitt, 2013. "The Value of Risk Reduction: New Tools for an Old Problem," Working Papers 2013-ECO-13, IESEG School of Management.
- David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt & Olivier Le Courtois, 2013. "An index of (absolute) correlation aversion: theory and some implications," Working Papers 2013-ECO-12, IESEG School of Management.
- Marcel Nutz, 2013. "Utility Maximization under Model Uncertainty in Discrete Time," Papers 1307.3597, arXiv.org.
- Campos-Vazquez, Raymundo M. & Cuilty, Emilio, 2013. "The Role of Emotions on Risk Aversion: A prospect theory experiment," MPRA Paper 48280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Zhou Zhou, 2013. "On utility maximization with derivatives under model uncertainty," Papers 1307.4813, arXiv.org.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Giovanni Ponti & Josefa Tomás, 2013. "Myopic Loss Aversion under Ambiguity and Gender Effects," Working Papers. Serie AD 2013-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kohei Daido & Takeshi Murooka, 2013. "Loss Aversion, Stochastic Compensation, and Team Incentives," Discussion Paper Series 107, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2013.
- Item repec:mea:meawpa:13270 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeff Birchby & Gary Gigliotti & Barry Sopher, 2013. "Consistency and Aggregation in Individual Choice Under Uncertainty," Departmental Working Papers 201301, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Risk Exposure of Selected Projects and Risk Attitude of Investors; Evidence from Liberia," MPRA Paper 48221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi, 2013. "Utility indifference valuation for non-smooth payoffs with an application to power derivatives," Papers 1307.4591, arXiv.org.
- Ronald J. Degen, 2013. "Wisdom, Uncertainty, and Ambiguity: A Study of Management Decisions as Based on Theories and Validated by Research Methods," Working Papers 94, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "URMI and its Integration into a framework for Ethics in Economics," MPRA Paper 48344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zumbühl, Maria & Dohmen, Thomas & Pfann, Gerard A., 2013. "Parental Investment and the Intergenerational Transmission of Economic Preferences and Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 7476, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Avdic, Daniel & Johansson, Per, 2013. "Gender Differences in Preferences for Health-Related Absences from Work," IZA Discussion Papers 7480, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roemer, John E., 2013. "Economic development as opportunity equalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6530, The World Bank.