Economic Risk Exposure of Selected Projects and Risk Attitude of Investors; Evidence from Liberia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "URMI and its Integration into a framework for Ethics in Economics," MPRA Paper 48344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Rjaz, 2013. "Socio-Economic Context of Saving Biodiversity," MPRA Paper 48401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Road Traffic Safety Measures," MPRA Paper 48350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Project Site Using Cardinal Numbers Approach," MPRA Paper 48283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Efficacy of Road Traffic Safety Measures," MPRA Paper 48373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J., 2008. "Men, Women and Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, Elsevier.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 1993. "The Futility of Multiple Utility," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 155-164, April.
- Keeney,Ralph L. & Raiffa,Howard, 1993. "Decisions with Multiple Objectives," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438834.
- Broome,John, 1999. "Ethics out of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521642750.
- Hausman, Daniel M & McPherson, Michael S, 1993. "Taking Ethics Seriously: Economics and Contemporary Moral Philosophy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 671-731, June.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1994. "Methodological Individualism and Social Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 1-9, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:805-822 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ejaz Gul & Imran Sharif Chaudhry, 2014. "Qualitative Assessment of Energy Initiative: Case Study from Liberia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 360-372.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; economic; risk exposure; probability function; risk attitude; utility function.;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2013-07-20 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-UPT-2013-07-20 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .