Economic Risk Exposure of Selected Projects and Risk Attitude of Investors; Evidence from Liberia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "URMI and its Integration into a framework for Ethics in Economics," MPRA Paper 48344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Rjaz, 2013. "Socio-Economic Context of Saving Biodiversity," MPRA Paper 48401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Project Site Using Cardinal Numbers Approach," MPRA Paper 48283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Efficacy of Road Traffic Safety Measures," MPRA Paper 48373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Road Traffic Safety Measures," MPRA Paper 48350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J., 2008. "Men, Women and Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, Elsevier.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 1993. "The Futility of Multiple Utility," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 155-164, April.
- Keeney,Ralph L. & Raiffa,Howard, 1993. "Decisions with Multiple Objectives," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438834, December.
- Broome,John, 1999. "Ethics out of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521642750, December.
- Hausman, Daniel M & McPherson, Michael S, 1993. "Taking Ethics Seriously: Economics and Contemporary Moral Philosophy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 671-731, June.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1994. "Methodological Individualism and Social Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 1-9, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ejaz Gul & Imran Sharif Chaudhry, 2014. "Qualitative Assessment of Energy Initiative: Case Study from Liberia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 360-372.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:805-822 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; economic; risk exposure; probability function; risk attitude; utility function.;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2013-07-20 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-UPT-2013-07-20 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.