Case Study of Liberian Economic Growth: Pertinent Lessons for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gul, Ejaz, 2010. "Economic Suitability Mapping – a New Trend in Establishing Economic Suitability of Project Site," MPRA Paper 48460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Philosophy of Khewa Gul, an Unknown Tribal Economist of 18th Century," MPRA Paper 48374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2009. "Culture and Economic Growth of Cities; Evidence from Liberia," MPRA Paper 48541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel M. Guttman, 2003. "Repeated interaction and the evolution of preferences for reciprocity," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(489), pages 631-656, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ejaz Gul & Imran Sharif Chaudhry, 2015. "Spatial Distribution of Socio-economic Inequality: Evidence from Inequality Maps of a Village in Tribal Region of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 793-808.
- Ejaz Gul & Imran Sharif Chaudhry, 2014. "Qualitative Assessment of Energy Initiative: Case Study from Liberia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 360-372.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic; Growth; Policy; Development; Infrastructure; Production; Natural; Resources.;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.