Culture and Economic Growth of Cities; Evidence from Liberia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gul, Ejaz, 2010. "Economic Suitability Mapping – a New Trend in Establishing Economic Suitability of Project Site," MPRA Paper 48460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2009. "Case Study of Liberian Economic Growth: Pertinent Lessons for Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 48462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Philosophy of Khewa Gul, an Unknown Tribal Economist of 18th Century," MPRA Paper 48374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel M. Guttman, 2003. "Repeated interaction and the evolution of preferences for reciprocity," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(489), pages 631-656, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ejaz Gul & Imran Sharif Chaudhry, 2015. "Spatial Distribution of Socio-economic Inequality: Evidence from Inequality Maps of a Village in Tribal Region of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 793-808.
- Ejaz Gul & Imran Sharif Chaudhry, 2014. "Qualitative Assessment of Energy Initiative: Case Study from Liberia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 360-372.
More about this item
KeywordsCities; culture; data; development; economic; growth; statistics; sustainable;
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .