Do geese migrate domestically?: Evidence from the Chinese textile and apparel industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Yang, Jin & Wang, Shenglin, 2011. "China has reached the Lewis turning point," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 542-554.
- Long, Cheryl & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2011.
"Cluster-based industrialization in China: Financing and performance,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 112-123, May.
- Long, Cheryl & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Cluster-based industrialization in China: Financing and performance," IFPRI discussion papers 937, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- de Brauw, Alan & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Yigang, 2002.
"The Evolution of China's Rural Labor Markets During the Reforms,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 329-353, June.
- de Brauw, Alan & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Yigang, 2002. "The Evolution Of China'S Rural Labor Markets During The Reforms," Working Papers 11984, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ge, Ying, 2009. "Globalization and Industry Agglomeration in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 550-559, March.
- Jianqing Ruan & Xiaobo Zhang, 2009.
"Finance and Cluster-Based Industrial Development in China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 143-164, October.
- Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2008. "Finance and cluster-based industrial development in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 768, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dowlinga, Malcolm & Cheang, Chia Tien, 2000. "Shifting comparative advantage in Asia: new tests of the "flying geese" model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 443-463.
- Kumagai, Satoru, 2008. "A journey through the secret history of the Flying Geese Model," IDE Discussion Papers 158, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kong-Yam Tan, 2007.
"Incremental Reform and Distortions in China's Product and Factor Markets,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 279-299, March.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Tan, Kong-Yam, 2007. "Incremental Reform and Distortions in China’s Product and Factor Markets," MPRA Paper 6804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wen, Mei, 2004. "Relocation and agglomeration of Chinese industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 329-347, February.
- Bai, Chong-En & Du, Yingjuan & Tao, Zhigang & Tong, Sarah Y., 2004.
"Local protectionism and regional specialization: evidence from China's industries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 397-417, July.
- Chong-En Bai & Yingjuan Du & Zhigang Tao & Sarah Y. Tong, 2003. "Local Protectionism and Regional Specialization: Evidence from China???s Industries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-565, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- James, John A., 1983. "Structural Change in American Manufacturing, 1850–1890," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 433-459, June.
- Ray Hudson, 2002. "Changing Industrial Production Systems and Regional Development in the New Europe," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 45, One-Europe Programme.
- Keijiro Otsuka, 2006. "Cluster-Based Industrial Development: A View From East Asia," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(3), pages 361-376.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 2000. "The "flying geese" model of Asian economic development: origin, theoretical extensions, and regional policy implications," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 375-401.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Françoise Lemoine & Grégoire Mayo & Sandra Poncet & Deniz Ünal, 2014. "The Geographic Pattern of China's Growth and Convergence within Industry," Working Papers 2014-04, CEPII research center.
- Lemoine, Françoise & Poncet, Sandra & Ünal, Deniz, 2015.
"Spatial rebalancing and industrial convergence in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 39-63.
- Françoise Lemoine & Sandra Poncet & Deniz Ünal, 2015. "Spatial rebalancing and industrial convergence in China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299061, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial relocation; flying geese hypothesis; textile and apparel industry; labor-intensive industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.