A journey through the secret history of the Flying Geese Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jianqing, Ruan & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2010. "Do geese migrate domestically?: Evidence from the Chinese textile and apparel industry," IFPRI discussion papers 1040, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Naved Hamid & Sarah Hayat, 2012. "The Opportunities and Pitfalls of Pakistan’s Trade with China and Other Neighbors," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(Special E), pages 271-292, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEast Asia; Southeast Asia; Economic development; Development theory; Flying Geese Model; 東アジア; 東南アジア; 経済発展; 開発論; 雁行型経済発展論;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
- N75 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Asia including Middle East
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-08-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2008-08-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .