Report NEP-SEA-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reza Siregar & Siwei Goo, 2008. "Inflation Targeting Policy: The Experiences Of Indonesia And Thailand," CAMA Working Papers 2008-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kumagai, Satoru, 2008. "A journey through the secret history of the Flying Geese Model," IDE Discussion Papers 158, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kumagai, Satoru & Gokan, Toshitaka & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh, 2008. "The IDE geographical simulation model : predicting long-term effects of infrastructure development projects," IDE Discussion Papers 159, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Huw McKay, 2008. "Asian Industrialization: A strategic analysis with a memorandum on the Australian response," GDSC Working Papers 004, Institute of Global Dynamic Systems.
- Komarudin, Heru & Siagian, Yuliana L. & Colfer, Carol J. Pierce & Neldysavrino & Yentirizal & Syamsuddin & Irawan, Deddy, 2008. "Collective action to secure property rights for the poor: A case study in Jambi Province, Indonesia," CAPRi working papers 90, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz, 2008. "Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth: Homogeneous Causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Kiel Working Papers 1437, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- TODO Yasuyuki, 2008. "Impacts of Aid-Funded Technical Assistance Programs: Firm-Level Evidence from the Indonesian Foundry Industry," Discussion papers 08024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ales Bulir & Katerina Smidkova & Viktor Kotlan & David Navratil, 2007. "Inflation Targeting and Communication: Should the Public Read Inflation Reports or Tea Leaves?," Working Papers 2007/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.