Social Protection for the Poor and Poorest in Developing Countries: Reflections on a Quiet Revolution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gentilini, Ugo & Omamo, Steven Were, 2011. "Social protection 2.0: Exploring issues, evidence and debates in a globalizing world," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 329-340, June.
- Cousins, Mel, 2014. "Social Protection in the Mekong: policy trends and future directions," MPRA Paper 60026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011.
"Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America,"
Global Development Institute Working Paper Series
14211, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of social assistance in Latin America," MPRA Paper 29639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Roca & Hélène Ferrer, 2016. "Resilience to crisis through social protection: Can we build the case?," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Barrientos, Armando & Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011. "Social transfers and chronic poverty: objectives, design, reach and impact," MPRA Paper 30465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:16-:d:129793 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sepúlveda, Magdalena, 2014. "The rights-based approach to social protection in Latin America: From rhetoric to practice," Políticas Sociales 189, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- World Bank & Observatoire National de la Pauvreté et de l’Exclusion Sociale, 2014.
"Investing in People to Fight Poverty in Haiti : Reflections for Evidence-based Policy Making
[Haïti - Investir dans l’humain pour combattre la pauvreté : Éléments de réflexions pour la prise de déc," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21519, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:3008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .