Politici Din Sfera Protectiei Sociale Si Sustenabilitatea Lor In Contextul Constrangerilor Bugetare
[Policy Of Social Protection Sphere And Their Sustenability In The Context Of Budgetary Constraints]
This article aims to ofer a new framework for social protection approach starting from identifying common ground, or at least a certain degree of convergence of different approaches from the literature on the area of manifestation, objectives and social protection configuration and highlighting subsequently impact on the economy policies in this area, and society in general. We see that more attention should be paid to aspects of integrative / correlative coherence of social protection policies that would allow better efficiency and rationalization of social costs in general and, in particular, those that have direct impact on public finances.
|Date of creation:||May 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katherine Marshall & Olivier Butzbach, 2003. "New Social Policy Agendas for Europe and Asia : Challenges, Experience, and Lessons," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15176.
- de Neubourg, Chris & Castonguay, Julie & Roelen, Keetie, 2007. "Social safety nets and targeted social assistance : lessons from the European experience," Social Protection Discussion Papers 41529, The World Bank.
- Alderman, Harold & Haque, Trina, 2006. "Countercyclical safety nets for the poor and vulnerable," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 372-383, August.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & Suryahadi, Asep & Pritchett, Lant, 2003. "Safety Nets or Safety Ropes? Dynamic Benefit Incidence of Two Crisis Programs in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1257-1277, July.
- Qin Gao & Irwin Garfinkel & Fuhua Zhai, 2009. "Anti-Poverty Effectiveness Of The Minimum Living Standard Assistance Policy In Urban China," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(s1), pages 630-655, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.